Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I just replaced my door window weatherstripping and the window bogs down pretty good when rolling it up. I noticed on the old strip, it's cut-out where it starts entering the inside of the door. The replacement strip isn't cut and it's kind of crushed at that spot. I'm thinking I need to trim it down, but don't want to ruin the new rubber before asking you guys. Here's what I'm talking about on the old rubber.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Could use some help on this as well. With no “Stripping” my windows are licking split, with new felt, slow as molasses....

·
Registered
559 Posts
Could use some help on this as well. With no “Stripping” my windows are licking split, with new felt, slow as molasses....
Same problem I had, I followed @miesk5 ; advice and spray dry lube on the felt and all gaskets. Not perfect but way easier to roll up and down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,382 Posts
spray dry lube on the felt and all gaskets. Not perfect but way easier to roll up and down
Hubby did that to mine too but also ended up having to push the felts away from each other. They became pinched so he just ran his finger in the channel and it helped a lot.

·
Super Moderator
25,022 Posts
Yo,
As canuckistan97 mentioned;

ENOUGH TO EVERONE IN YOUR CITY, VEHICLES, HOUSE WINDOWS WITH FELT, ETC.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts