( i assume that they would be but idk

·
Convicted Drunk Dialer
2,521 Posts
Yes, they are.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
The doors off of any 80-96 Ford truck from the Bronco to the 1 ton will be the same. They didn't change the doors. The only diff is the way the door panels mount.

·
Convicted Drunk Dialer
2,521 Posts
The doors off of any 80-96 Ford truck from the Bronco to the 1 ton will be the same. They didn't change the doors. The only diff is the way the door panels mount.
The wing windows changed in '92 as well, but an empty, stripped door thru those years is the same.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well the window motor went in my friverside door, i figure if i can get a door in good shape cheap it might be the way to go, otherwise it comes down to the motor being replaced, cant live with the windows closed id loose my mind (and prolly die of CO poison)

·
Convicted Drunk Dialer
2,521 Posts
If its the window motor, just replace the motor. Its not that difficult, just search a bit.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Window motors are easy. Easier than re-keying & painting the door IMHO.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Actually it's up to 96 BKO and F150, and up to 97 F250 - F700. They didn't change the body styles of the F250+ until 97.

Also, 92+ there is an extra crease near the very lower portion of the door that other years don't have.

Most people never notice, but they are different never the less.

And for what it's worth, the interior panels mount the same. The only thing that may be different (and can easily be changed) are the arm rest mounts.

·
Convicted Drunk Dialer
2,521 Posts
Ive never noticed an extra crease, I just googled some pics and didnt see it... Got a pic?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts