Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody running inner and outer beadlock rings? looking at a set of 40" creepy stikies and they come on 17" 8 lug steel wheels that are beadlocked inner and outer with a lip style beadlock thats 32 bolts. i would be ALL over it if it was just outer beadlocked, but the inner has me worried for fitting over my HP60 calipers.......................
the inner diamter of the wheel with the beadlock ring is 14 3/4"
my 60 front form aquick measure looks like it would require a 15" inside diameter to clear it with normal backspacing.
anybody running any similar setup on for 60 calipers. can swap dodge stuff onto my axle if it will make the clearence i need..........
willing to grind if it will make it.....

tires and wheels came off a comp buggy.

·
tactical-mike
5,560 Posts
not sure about that. im using the stazworks double beadlock wheels. they are very good wheels compared to some others ive been around. but they are heavy.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not sure about that. im using the stazworks double beadlock wheels. they are very good wheels compared to some others ive been around. but they are heavy.
ya, familiar with them, that mog axled YJ has the USA 6x6 version.
only reason im lookign at this stle is becasue they come for a good price for the tires and wheels if i can use both......

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
I have had staz's for over 3 years now. I just wished they were stamped so they did not bend. my front rims look like the VW bugs the clowns drive in the circus. :toothless

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Bump for a hardcore problem. Probably only a couple here runnin' double beadlocks???

Watching thsi thread, G' luck! I am considering 42 or 44's when the 39.5 Iroks go.

·
tactical-mike
5,560 Posts
ya, familiar with them, that mog axled YJ has the USA 6x6 version.
only reason im lookign at this stle is becasue they come for a good price for the tires and wheels if i can use both......
that is a good deal on those. be nice if you could bolt them on for fitment.

I have had staz's for over 3 years now. I just wished they were stamped so they did not bend. my front rims look like the VW bugs the clowns drive in the circus. :toothless
i had mine stamped when they were built. something told me i better do it.

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
i had mine stamped when they were built. something told me i better do it.

I would buy another set in a heart beat from John. But when I got mine the stamped version was not offered. :banghead

1 - 8 of 8 Posts