Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone enjoys Doug DeMuro's in-depth reviews you'll enjoy his review of a really clean 1996 Bronco with a 5.8 liter V8!

·
I see Broncos
6,004 Posts
I was just coming in here to see if it was anyone from here..

Although, I'm wondering why the owner changed to the older style rims.

Still only a few minutes into it hopefully it gets a good Doug Score.

·
FSM Lifetime
2,115 Posts
God, I wish mine was that pristine. Makes me jealous. I don't know much about the doug score but he's definitely a touch critic, though I can't really fault the score. Seems pretty fair.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Weird that he seems so familiar with truck builds of the era, but is apparently unaware of the shared F-series platform and how that affects placement of interior items (e.g., rear window vs dual fuel tank switch).

I suppose it's a good review style for someone who knows absolutely nothing about said vehicle, but the level of detail borders on nauseating.

·
Registered
789 Posts
It was like watching Jay Leno's special case second cousin talk about something he researched for three minutes. I left a comment to educate him a bit.

·
Bronco Snob
1,924 Posts
Ugh...was like watching a bad local news reporter. Dead giveaway for a Bronco hipster : O.J. reference. :smilie_slap

·
Ford-a-Holic
3,934 Posts
Wow, that's crazy! My last three broncos had those aftermarket wheels with the too many holes also. What are the chances? :histerica

·
Registered
14 Posts
@PlaysWithCars has a little more research to do around here. ;)

Still... nice to see a little more appreciation for our beloved FSB. :beer
I never claimed to be a Bronco expert. I'm just a guy who owns one and has a camera to film a video. Feel free to read the comments in my video or throw up your own. I always admit to having something wrong in my videos. Heck, my signature here is literally "1992 FSB 5.0/E40D and no idea what I am doing!"

·
Premium Member
34,887 Posts
no worries man. just pointing out you've got a lot more to learn around here. having been here since '03 and still asking questions and getting help for anything serious with my own rig, I'm not one to throw stones. I also wouldn't be caught in any video professing to know anything about anything. :toothless

·
Premium Member
4,042 Posts
I give it to him; he was right about the NORMAL gauges that are absolutely useless. acceleration score should of been higher; it's a MAF 351 roller for sakes! Handling heh get a saginaw and 4 bolt box!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts