Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and some friends when wheeling this weekend at Down South Offroad Park. The park is really big and has alot of things to do. we hit the trails and everything was going good. We found this hole and my buddys decided to try it, the blazer on 40s got stuck and broke shafts,hubs list goes on.... after I pulled him out my other friend with a 92 f250 on 38s said he was going to try it. He made it and then was so proud he went throught it again and got stuck...... after about 4 hrs we got him out with two winches and alot of digging and beers. he lost a tire,starter,power steering, and the truck was over heating. not alot of pics but got a few enjoy.

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
awesome pics looks like a good time, hey tell that guy its not a good place for his spa treatment, this is a man website.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys it was alot of fun. We go out there and use our trucks and if they break well that just part of offroading! and the guy in the mud hole is my brother lol he was in the blazer that was stuck and was covered in mud so he wanted to help and he was hooking the trucks up. he had alot of fun he earned his strips with every one out there. one day we will build him a Bronco.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts