Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LA Ink has started back up. Did you get a spot on the show or what? If you did are the prices reasonable and what did you get?

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shes not preggo. She said she was and then said she was teasing.

Where is Dirty?

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Not preggo? Thats a relief. The guy she says is her boyfriend looks like a total douche.

I didn't watch the new episode, just saw the commercial.

·
Retired
16,015 Posts
Not preggo? Thats a relief. The guy she says is her boyfriend looks like a total douche.

Well how many hot women have you met that had douche for a boy friend/husband. Women "usually" not all but most have the worst judgment in the world. I figure if I ever become single. I would just become the biggest asshole on the earth so I could also be a chic magnet..

·
Premium Member
3,933 Posts
Well how many hot women have you met that had douche for a boy friend/husband. Women "usually" not all but most have the worst judgment in the world. I figure if I ever become single. I would just become the biggest asshole on the earth so I could also be a chic magnet..
True that. :thumbup

·
Registered
1,505 Posts

She's IE trash. It's SoCal's home for all white trash (yes, I live in the IE too) Her parents live not too far from me and I see her around here once in a while. It wouldn't surprise me if she did have a kid and her parents are raising it.....

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
I figure if I ever become single. I would just become the biggest asshole on the earth so I could also be a chic magnet..
:beer :thumbup Now you know, young grasshopper.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts