1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Anti Yam!
22,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a HP 650C

It no longer plots properly.
The colers are light and misalghined.

Is there a common problem that happens with these?

I would search, but I dont think it would help. :histerica

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
hmm.... our H.P. Design Jet 800 at work did this a while back... I'm trying to remember where we had to kick it to make it work correctly again :scratchhe:

Lemme think about this for a little bit...

·
The Anti Yam!
22,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ogeechee 4x4 said:
hmm.... our H.P. Design Jet 800 at work did this a while back... I'm trying to remember where we had to kick it to make it work correctly again :scratchhe:

Lemme think about this for a little bit...
Thats the thing, it use to be the company I worked forse ploter. It fawked up one day during the middle of a design set. So they orderd an HP1055cm, but it didn't get there in time. I removed the print heads from the 650c, cleaned the contacts and it functioned perfictly. The project manager asked me if I fixed it. I said yes, he said when the new plottere gets here take the 650 home with you.

I said......OK.

It hasn't worked right sence.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I know on our 755cm when it gets jacked up a good cleaning works with alchohol pads...also sometimes the print cartridge/heads are bad when they are new and I will replace it and it fixes weird printing issues...and the last issue i had was lint build up on the little wheel that has the rubber belt that pulls the head back and forth....have to clean that sometimes or I get lines in prints...

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
go into the set-up menu, and there's a 'align print heads' option. That'll take care of your registration issues.

or at least there is on the one at my work :shrug

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Gack, stupid question but did you load the right drivers??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts