Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
FJ80 Expedition Rig
1,461 Posts
I haven't seen the video (computer is too slow to attempt) but if it is who i think it is he is a member here, 514BroncoBeast.

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
broncoman92 said:
I haven't seen the video (computer is too slow to attempt) but if it is who i think it is he is a member here, 514BroncoBeast.
its a different bronco in the videos. light gray, early 80's.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
What ever happened to 514broncobeast? I was just thinking about that bronk today, I haven't seen him post in a while ???

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
I wouldn't mind if my truck could do that. The best I can do is about a 12 second quarter mile...or is it, I get to a quarter mile mark the second I hit the twelve minute mark, I don't know, it's one of the two.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Damn, they both jump off the line. He's probably gutted all of the interior to make the truck lighter.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
broncoman92 said:
I was thinking that too, we haven't got a good video from him lately.

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,922 Posts
broncoman92 said:

no no no no he has more class than that and here is what his bko looks like

Attachments

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Is he from around here Gearrat? I know I would've seen that thing on a flatbed. I think I'm looking at one badass sand dragster, throw some paddles on that badboy and take it to C.O.P.

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
I gotta get by there more often, I live in surprise, If i drive straight down litchfield Rd i could be at PIR in 15 minutes. When do they race?

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
How far outta town do you live rat? It's been awhile since i've been through kingman, how do you get into Phoenix (which highway i mean, 60, I-17, 10?) I'm gonna E-mail 514bronc and find out when they race again, hell, maybe i can talk him into the sand drags idea. LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts