Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,739 Posts
Hey man, welcome to the site..We've been looking at your rig for a few days now...Nice work that is a really nice ride you have there..:beer :beer :thumbup ..So how close did you come to beating that Mustang?

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,920 Posts
Dad built a '73 Plymouth Duster. Its down right now getting some fiberglass body parts and bui;t 408 - stroked 360. Ross pistons, forged crank, billet 4 bolt main caps. It'll be running Super Pro and should be in the 10s. :toothless

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I "wheeled" this truck for 15 years and got bored . I have plenty of pictures winching Chevys and jeeps out of tight places and videos 4 wheeling and I guess I'll post them to I guess I don't mind being a poser, Pat

K

·
0 Posts
its just something youll have to get used to! theres a few like that! :twak

welcome to the site though - nice bronc...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It was four wheel drive when I put the motor in but the transmission couldn’t take 590 Foot pounds of torque and neither could the dana 44 and transfer case and didn’t want to ruin anything so I bought a drag C-6 and made a new drive shaft and saving the stuff for later. I 4 wheeled it for 15 years and trying something different but pretty soon I’ll be buying a real drag car and the Bronco will go back to the dirt. I just want some videos of a 10 second Bronco before I make the switch. New fully ported SCJ heads are being shipped today should be 800 ponys and mid 11’s in about two weeks, Pat

1 - 20 of 46 Posts