Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always dreamed of a topless, money hungry, attention starved, mud throwing, over-bearing, wall climbing, bundle of joy of my own. And a week ago I found her. I brought home a 1990 XLT 351W 4X4.

I have been looking for 10 years now to find the right one and I couldn't be happier. I now know, first hand, all the fun that everyone on this site has been enjoying. Now that the dream has concluded, it is time to make memories.

Thanks for having me!

Wormy

·
Garage kept
1,185 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics in the Garage
10 Years!!!! Always wanted one, never had stash or a backer that would front me. So I had the freebie that mom and pop gave me after HS grad, 84 Honda. They have a thing about MPG vehicles. When I finally was able to get something I bought a new 97 Mazda 4X4 3.0 single cab, loved it!!!!! Bought a boat, needed more motor. A 93 F150 302 2WD was unloaded on me cheap (just had to get the AOD rebuilt) which unloded the bank. Then a downturn in the Semiconductor market (my business expertise) and got laid off!! I had to sell one truck or the other, bye bye Mazda. Had to turn to catering to pay the bills, lived pay check to pay check. Well, the 93 was a beautiful truck, so much that someone stole it (of course liability only). Had no funds so had to buy what I could finance on the spot, 99 F150 Lariat 2WD. Got a good job now, and like a said a "Dream" has come true. I had just started looking again and Wham, there she was. I dropped the whole bank(which wasn't that much) on her to make a dream come true. You got me rambling about myself now!

·
Support by becoming a
1,314 Posts
Welcome to FSB :upup: :upup:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Wormy said:
Then a downturn in the Semiconductor market (my business expertise) and got laid off!!
Welcome to FSB, nice Bronco!!

I used to work in the Semiconductor market as well. I see your near Austin. Was it Motorola?

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Great story but where's the pics?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pics are in the Garage area.

I started out at Motorola, but when Mos8 was starting to get shutdown because they were moving our line over to Scottland, I went to AMD. Was at AMD for about a 2 yrs when I got laid off

1 - 20 of 22 Posts