Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I am going to give them a call tomorrow, see what they recommend. I will post the install when it happens.

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
honestly, its not worth the money unless you can communicate with people outside the vehicle. race radios are worth every penny.

·
Registered
628 Posts
i had a racerx in mine with pci headsets. it worked great,
it is nice to be able to just talk insted of scream at eachother.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Baja.

What I ended up doing was getting the above linked airplane set up, as well as 2 helmet sets and 2 headsets. I can also use this setup both in my bronco as well as in my caterham. I will post pics of the install!

This setup does allow me to hear race radios btw- I just plug in the line out from the radio into the line in of the intercom.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks Baja.

What I ended up doing was getting the above linked airplane set up, as well as 2 helmet sets and 2 headsets. I can also use this setup both in my bronco as well as in my caterham. I will post pics of the install!

This setup does allow me to hear race radios btw- I just plug in the line out from the radio into the line in of the intercom.
Curious...

from just the quick look at the website....that looks to be a PTT system, as-in...you have to hit the PTT button to talk to each other over the intercomm....like talking to each other on a CB??

All the race setups we use are 'full duplex'.....you plug in and turn it on, and you're on one long phone call, where you just talk to each other....you can talk over each other, etc...and anything coming in over the race radio comes right on through.....and you use the PTT buttons to brodcast back out over the radio.

--B

1 - 9 of 9 Posts