Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody currently run telescopin driveshafts? i know some Heeps that run em and am just wonderin if there is any point on a FSB? any input guys...:confused:

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
telescoping? as in long-travel drivelines? I don't know anyone running those, but that's not to say that no one is

why do you ask? does yours have a big lift, with alot of travel?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
davids78bronco said:
telescoping? as in long-travel drivelines? I don't know anyone running those, but that's not to say that no one is

why do you ask? does yours have a big lift, with alot of travel?
no not yet... but i am looking at 9 inches of lift and coil overs at all four corners and i dunt want the driveshaft to be the limitin factor in flex... i am just tryin to do a lot of research so that when i sit down to seriously make over my truck i know what i am doin

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
95 Posts
Highangledriveline is the best! I went through 3 Tom Wood's shafts in about a year. I got one from High Angle 8 months ago and it's still going strong with NO problems!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
The biggest problem with the rear shafts isn't slip spline length IME. It's just CV angle. My shaft only changed 1/2" in length from full droop to full stuff. Any old slip spline can do that, easily.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts