Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight's celeb was Sting. Yes, that Sting, the lead singer of "The Police". He's a nice guy, laid back, real down to earth. :rockon

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
:histerica

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
That would have been cool. Fairly huge Sting fan, not so much a Police fan, although Synchronicity 1 and 2 were cool ditty's... Everytime I met a Roxanne, I want to ask her if she's a Prostitute, or named after the most famous one ever....

:D

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,784 Posts
Sting is awesome! back in the old school days at least

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Rain forests need love too. Better the Amazon (object of saving) than the North American logging industry.... They don't need anymore "saving" from the liberals...

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
You might feel pretty awesome but you're not as awesome as me because 3 or 4 months ago I turned down a job Jeff Keith's house from Tesla because I didn't want to drive that far.

If Sting got up to your car and you said you wern't going to take him anywhere then you could be in my club.

·
Custom User Title
1,322 Posts
I was just playing around with the crickets chirping btw.. I've been a fan of The Police for years. LOVE some of their early stuff..

:rockon

BUT I'm still pissed at Sting for letting P diddy screw up a classic with that whole "I'll be missing you" crap. :barf

·
Biebs Ain't BabyDaddy!
11,159 Posts
Haha. He got a knife shoved into his throat on Dune.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts