Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My g/f loves me. She got me sirius satellite radio...The sportster. Along with the house kit, car kit and boom box!! Along with 150 bucks in subscription gift cards.My parents got me all kinds a cool shit. One was the aiptek 5100m digi cam/vid recorder, and a jump start pack with oba and flash light, radio, and power inverter. The damn thin is a 12v/120v cordless powerpack!! Its bad ass. I got soo hooked up. My girl also got me mossy oak fron seat covers and rear seat covers for the bronk.

:rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :twotu: :chili: :beer :thumbup

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Ragged_ol_86 said:
My g/f loves me. She got me sirius satellite radio...The sportster. Along with the house kit, car kit and boom box!! Along with 150 bucks in subscription gift cards.My parents got me all kinds a cool shit. One was the aiptek 5100m digi cam/vid recorder, and a jump start pack with oba and flash light, radio, and power inverter. The damn thin is a 12v/120v cordless powerpack!! Its bad ass. I got soo hooked up. My girl also got me mossy oak fron seat covers and rear seat covers for the bronk.

:rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :twotu: :chili: :beer :thumbup

Lucky fawk:goodfinge

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
yeah and her aunt got me crafts man ratchetng adjustable wrenches, screwdrivers and a 25$ sears card. My good freind from work got me a 50$ sears gift card.

This is a link to that power pack....---->Badass bitch clicky

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
You're going to love that Sirius receiver, after you've had it for a while you won't have any patience for listening to commercials anymore. Sirius rocks.:rockon

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
very cool. Serius sounds awsome. My gf got me a life saving hammer (for the bronco) and a leatherman

my parents got me teh 2 gun rifle case, and some KC daylighters.

Those seat covers sound cool, are the waterproof and stuff, or just nice lookin covers

·
Engineer
13,167 Posts
This way if the roof gets torn off during hunting season the deer wont even see the interior

·
Registered
952 Posts
ToddACimer said:
This way if the roof gets torn off during hunting season the deer wont even see the interior
Wise words from a bright young man!
:toothless :thumbup

1 - 10 of 10 Posts