Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1431 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HA HA!

Definitely a difference between sweet potato and yam. Even a city mouse like me knows that.....

·
Registered
13,896 Posts
marv said:
This lady has delusions of adequacy. She only opens her mouth to change feet.
I, particularly, like how "she" asked a question, then went off, like she owned the place

sometimes, I wish I could reach that Ban button...

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Love Yams
You’ll find that Pohnpeians love yams, but you won’t find them in restaurants. A lot of prestige is bestowed upon the person who grows them, and they are seen as a symbol of fertility. It sometimes takes up to ten men to carry them. However to modern day Pohnpeians, yams are considered a little passé since canned food is valued as a higher prestige item.

"the authors state that both sarsaparilla and wild yams contain "precursors to increase production of testosterones." They also mention using sarsaparilla as a "safe replacement for anabolic steroids in building muscle."

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sweet potato fries kick ass :rockon

And is the Sweet Potato conversation going to become a battlefield also?

Lord have mercy.

·
The Anti Yam!
22,681 Posts
:wacko :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :wacko :histerica :histerica :histerica :thumbup :thumbup :toothless :wacko :wacko :histerica :histerica :histerica :brownbag :brownbag :brownbag :goodfinge :histerica :histerica

Oh my god, somone finally started a thread about my yams! :toothless :toothless :brownbag :histerica :histerica :wacko :wacko :histerica :histerica :histerica

One day I will tell you guys the story, and then you will really think I am :wacko :wacko :wacko :wacko

1 - 20 of 1431 Posts