Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first post on FSB. And I wanted everyone to know that the Duff Tuff wheelin weekend at Windrock was a GREAT time. Me and my wife wanted to let yall know if you wasn't there you missed out!

·
Retired
16,018 Posts
Well once again I have my ass handed to me but I am still going to post pics...:goodfinge

Nothing to bad but we did have some good hill climbs. They were fun...:beer

Nice little ledge..

The wife even took it out some...:rockon

Some group

It was cool wheeling with Bronco Driver and James Duff. Lots of cool people!!!:rockon

It is cool when one of the owners of Bronco Drive tossed Alan (88MULE) and me the keys to Orange Crush and says "take it for a spin"!!!:chili:

This was right out of FOTM. Man I needed pics from this weekend for it to...:histerica

Lot more pics here http://www.supermotors.net/clubs/superford/vehicles/registry/3730/66033

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Thats a hell of alot of flex for a TTB

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Looks like you guy's had a good time. Dale your bronco does have some pretty good flex. Look at the difference between your flex and Alan's on the RTI ramp.

And when did Alan get those new tires?

·
Registered
3,634 Posts

·
Retired
16,018 Posts
Thanks guys it was alot of fun. Alan bought the tires at truck fest. They released them on 9/1/2008 for that size but BFG released his early so he could have them for the trip. His was the first set of that size on the road according to BFG.:beer

·
Premium Member
7,410 Posts
And when did Alan get those new tires?
Thanks guys it was alot of fun. Alan bought the tires at truck fest. They released them on 9/1/2008 for that size but BFG released his early so he could have them for the trip. His was the first set of that size on the road according to BFG.:beer

SOB! Alan has new tires! :shocked

·
Registered
824 Posts
Yeah the KM2s are coming out in a almost full line. Its said that it was supposed to be in Sept. 08....Well maybe they're out so he didnt get them too early but still they look awesome on the BKO.

Good pics

·
Retired
16,018 Posts
Yeah the KM2s are coming out in a almost full line. Its said that it was supposed to be in Sept. 08....Well maybe they're out so he didnt get them too early but still they look awesome on the BKO.

Good pics
Yeah the BFG reps made sure to ask us for pics since they released them early to him...:histerica

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I've heard good things about the Duff ride and WindRock. How was the campground? Doc
Campground was awesome!!! Great facility,close to the trails,cabins!! Lots of room to!!! You hearing what I'm getting at Doc??????

·
Registered
25 Posts
Actually, we're thinking of using the campground for HorsePlay 2009 (the Free-4-All replacement by the ECBR). Greg Baker really bent my ear at OCBR, as did Donald Dickerson, about how great the campground was. Stay tuned for futher developments. Doc

1 - 20 of 21 Posts