Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well my daughter decided to let her dipsh*t boyfriend :smilie_slapdrive her Bronco and he promptlly ran it into a poll, now I have to replace the hood, bumper, grill and whatever the panel behind and below the grill are called luckly I got all the parts for about 300 bucs

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
she was teaching how to drive, she's 18 he's 19. whats sad is she bought this car with her own money and she really liked it. Instead of him fixing her car his aunt gave him money to buy a car( ford escape and they live together) and the Bronco was sitting all summer. I made her bring it to me yesterday so I can fix it.

·
Low Buck Bum
3,543 Posts
He got enough money to buy another car, but not to fix up the car he wrecked? That boy'd be skating on thin ice around me...

·
Retired
16,016 Posts
Well at least its an easy fix. Could of been a lot worse.

On a side note at least she has good taste in cars..:beer

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes he's scared to death of me and i rarley see him, when i was a kid I would have fixed my GF car and not let her dad do it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
It comes from the days of ethics and the moral high ground..... now all the new generation has are girl pants and shitty music.
I think part of it is where they grow up sometimes too. Im only 21, but, i know damn sure if i break something that isnt mine, im gonna replace or fix it. I agree with that though. Some of the stuff that comes out on the radio, makes me want to shoot the radio, but that what happens when your brought up in ******* Boondocks MN, Learn to appreciate when music was still good.

Anyone drove my truck into a pole like that, they're head would be on a post in my front yard.

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
I think part of it is where they grow up sometimes too. Im only 21, but, i know damn sure if i break something that isnt mine, im gonna replace or fix it. Some of the stuff that comes out on the radio, makes me want to shoot the radio, but that what happens when your brought up in ******* Boondocks

Anyone drove my truck into a pole like that, they're head would be on a post in my front yard.
:thumbup

Agreed, except I was born/raised in Oklahoma....where everyone was willing to lend a helping hand and fixed what THEY broke....

I know this and I'm only 19 right now

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
It comes from the days of ethics and the moral high ground..... now all the new generation has are girl pants and shitty music.
not all of us young bucks are like that.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
IM glad to hear all young guys arent like that, but just my luck this kid is, I dont know about the rest of you but I didn't wait until I was 19 to learn how to drive, he's kind of a bitch if you ask me

·
Registered
409 Posts
I'm 17 I was born and raised around, imports with kazoo mufflers and said shitty music, and to be say the least the people that come with them those being the typically disrespectful, lazy, untrustable punks like that, and what i read just now is messed up. I mean granted my family isnt from around my area this is just were we ended up and were i was born. I just can't see why somebody would wreck a vehicle and not fix it or offer something in the line of getting it fixed, especially to his lady.

·
4:20 Enthusiast!
3,277 Posts
Great news is they are OK!
Now get him to help fix the truck,that includes buying the parts.lol Then take him out and shoot him.:beer The girl will understand.:toothless

·
TTB for short
2,189 Posts
19 and no license? Can't afford 300 bucks to fix a truck? Sounds like a winner.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Had I wrecked it, even when I was 19 (9 years ago), I would of had it fixed before my gf's dad even found out. Then apologized for putting his daughter in harm's way and waited for what I had coming

1 - 20 of 25 Posts