Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
read this thread......
has come onto our local board telling us he was goign through some puddles just o nthe edge of the road and he is stuck and cannot get out. he is young, stupid and 2wd, and drunk.
all we are doing is sitting back and laughing at the idiot, as by the photo one our guys took while driving by today shows another story
http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83181&page=8&pp=20

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
i wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Leave his ass there, he gets what he deserves!

·
Premium Member
2,196 Posts
Get shovel and start digging, put something under your tires, like that "No Trespassing" sign you passed on the way in....

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Well at least there is no shortage of equipment there to pull him out...

...after the holiday is over. :histerica

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
hahaha in his sig it says 21y/o, bodybuilder:cry

maybe he can just lift it out hahaha:rockon

thats what you get...his truck is buried and hes an idiot...you want to go mudding buy a 4x4..

hey imlikeojnow...your fricken huge...go show this gay dodge bodybuilder how its done:goodfinge

dc

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
Judging by the conditions of that job site ( wet and muddy ) that equipment will probably be sitting till spring . He is dumb though for driving on that shit with a two wheel drive truck .

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
lol long read but funny, it wouldnt let me see some pics, guess i need to register

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
Zach, are you AZZhole over there? What gets me, is those idiots seem to be defending the stupid kids' actions for trespassing on construction property. "I was young and dumb once too" so F'ing what, that doesn't excuse this kid. Kind of amazing how ignorant those group of people are. I really hope the foreman shows up, sees that, and calls the cops

BTW - what's the other picture from that guy? One was edit03... what's the other one?

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
What a dumb tool. And some of those Dodge asshats are defending him. Fvcktards.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
davids78bronco said:
Zach, are you AZZhole over there? Wh

me an asshole? never! ;)

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
If it's still there tonight start parting it out on Ebay

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
:stupid lmao that would be hillarious

ive done stupid things like him before, but i atleast got pulled out

·
Zombie Hunter
13,684 Posts
Dirtdigger said:
Judging by the conditions of that job site ( wet and muddy ) that equipment will probably be sitting till spring . He is dumb though for driving on that shit with a two wheel drive truck .

Thats what i was thinking when i saw the guy say the equipment would get him out. When it gets wet and muddy like that, the dozers don't grade, and i doubt they are going to want to tear the place up more just to get some dumb kid out.

I would just drive by too if the no tresspassing sign was there. What the hell was he thinking anyway?

Kind of reminds me of this guy that cut me off then flipped me off on the highway, doing at least 30 miles an hour over the speed limit and whipping in and out of traffic in his "bad ass" s-10. I came to the offramp and saw him off the side of the bank, i stopped got out of the truck and walked back to him.

I say "looks like your stuck", he says "yea, do you have a tow strap in your truck?" I say "yup", walked back to the Bronco, got in and left.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts