Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
F.O.T.Y. 2003
8,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dunefest was this last weekend near Coos Bay Oregon.

Here is cassius ready to go

Just outside of Lincoln city, stopped for a doggie break on the beach

Ready to go again

John in camp when I got there

Setting up camp

Greg "gkr" in camp

Cassius sleeping on MY cot.

Aired down

John airing down

Cool view

I'll do more pics after work.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I will get mine posted later as well, I had a good time running with you guys. It was a ton of fun for my first FSB run. Webber we missed you guys on the night run Sat tried to get a hold of you. We couldn't find your camp in the dark we found it the next morning but it looked like you headed in to town.

·
Registered
600 Posts
That's looks so cool. I hope once I get mine going we can get some bronco's together for camping and wheeling like that... Nice!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts

:thumbup

Damn I wish I was there. If I had to pick my most favorite places on earth, that would be in my top 3. The dunes there are the best. They are not the biggest or steepest, but for driving a truck out there they can't be beat. There is very few places there you can't get a mildly lifted moderatley tire'd rig to. About the only thing I havn't been able to make it up is the first hill heading south from the Spinreel campground. I owned the one behind you where you were standing taking the pics of the Houser road entrance.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I only took a few, too busy kickin up sand:toothless My in-laws took a bunch of pics so I'll try and get more from them. Here's mine.....

Just arrived settin up camp.

Out on the first tour around the place.......this place is huge

Stoppin out on the beach

the boys gettin ready to tear up some sand:thumbup

Sweet Ford Taurus stationwagon sand ride (on chevy 1/2 frame) cruzin the area.....

Packin up to head for home.. went too fast as usual

·
Registered
731 Posts
Nice wheelin' pics. Nice dog. My boxer died a year ago, she was 10, you just made me miss her and remember all of our good times.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
FSB Sand Blast 08

Like Greg, I didn't get too many pictures. some of these are pretty redundant but I'll post em anyway.

After we all met up Saturday morning we headed out and stopped on top of the first big dune to have a look around... very cool views

The group.. before we met up with Ryan(BigDel) and his group of friends.

Rt to LT ... Scott(ScottMore), Chris(Webber), John(Tripplesix), Greg(GKR), Tim(Crazed), Sven(Archer66) and Rich in the EB

At the beach after the first day run through the dunes....

I've got some video I'll get edited and posted over the next few days. I know that Chris and Alice got a bunch of video while we were running around so webber you better get some of that posted up .. :popc1:

I'm ready to go back like yesterday:toothless

1 - 20 of 94 Posts