Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mostly finished durabacking my truck. Im half happy with how it came out. I was having troubles getting it uniform using a roller, and a paintbrush. Finally after i had most of the truck done, i tried using my automotive paint gun, and that portion, which i took a close-up of came out GREAT....but the rest still doesnt look all that good, you can see the unevenness and brush mark lines.

So, my plan is to Buy one of those texture sprayers that you use for say a textured ceiling and spray the stuff through that. I still have to do the roof and above the front bumper, so i figured maby i can get a light coat over the whole truck to make it look more uniform, even though i only have a 1/2 gallon left.

Anyhow here are some pics, and i will be changing the white top to a black top, off my other bronco.
Before:

After:

Oh, and i Will be getting some of those universal fender flares!

·
Registered
952 Posts
you're gonna want to trim the front bumper too, eventually.

i like the duraback, i am thinking about durabacking the rear int. of my truck... where did you get it and how much did you pay?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh yeah i plan on trimming the bumper, but i just hate to cut into mint chrome lol. I will take some more pics when its done, but its still gonna look crappy with those small tires and no lift.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts