1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
cool

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
Gotta like a newspaper that'll post cool wheelin pics. And, there's no way you woulda been in that pic, too. You need a crazy wide angle lense to pit your fatass in there.:goodfinge

·
0 Posts
Hey does your buddy with the WJ have any more pics or specs? My buddy has a WJ and keeps asking me to find out more about that.

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
94_chickentaco said:
Hey does your buddy with the WJ have any more pics or specs? My buddy has a WJ and keeps asking me to find out more about that.
HP D44 front, superiors, CTMs
35 spline 9" rear
locked front and rear
hydro assist
37" MTRs
Clayton Long Arm lift
custom bumpers
stock motor, tranny, t-case.

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BrokeCuzWheelin said:
I don't know, I think they were kinda try to make it look like the trucks were just out doing damage to the beach. Atleast the headline makes it sound that way.
bingo, the media always makes a big deal about pismo and how the world is going to end because one beach in one city lets people drive on it and the ****ing snowy plover is gonna go extinct. i dont even know what a snowy plover looks like.

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
BrokeCuzWheelin said:
I don't know, I think they were kinda try to make it look like the trucks were just out doing damage to the beach. Atleast the headline makes it sound that way.
Didn't look that way to me. Just showing some people using the recreational land.:shrug

·
FSB warrior
6,116 Posts
Dang last time I was there the worst I encountered was about a 10-12" lip, that looks over 3 feet!

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
Who needs Snowy Plovers anyways...

·
Registered
606 Posts
yeah i think it is b.s as well how the media rags wheelers down.

Now on a more professional note the snowy plower is a fairly small bird that nests on the ground only, and its eggs match the surrounding terrain very well so im sure they are worried about people smashing all the nests, and wiping out the whole population. alright tree hugger voice of knowledge off.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Andy351 said:
the ****ing snowy plover is gonna go extinct. i dont even know what a snowy plover looks like.
I think its a bird

Its just like at Sand Mountain in nevada, theres some butterfly thats trying to take over the place

·
Registered
6,103 Posts

So now when you see one out there, be sure to kill it. Eventually there wont be any and thus, no one will have anything to complain about :goodfinge

Its not like they probably dont exist on most cali beaches in the area anyways.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Andy351 said:
bingo, the media always makes a big deal about pismo and how the world is going to end because one beach in one city lets people drive on it and the ****ing snowy plover is gonna go extinct. i dont even know what a snowy plover looks like.
The "problem" extends that far south?! I thought that was just limited to the Oregon beaches. That's just silly

1 - 15 of 15 Posts