Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys? are ya gona come gette bronco or are ya trying to find a trailor still?

·
shibby
4,828 Posts
Brett's out of town bringing a boat to his parent's place in WI. He's waiting on a friend's friend to get back to him about loaning his tow dolly to me. Probably won't be till next weekend that I'll come get it.

Dustin

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how far do you gotta tow it? the back tires are almost new but need alittle air but there is a gas station 2 blocks from my house.
How are you gonna get the the thing on the dolly ,comealong? Come prepared with a way to get it on the dolly and some kind of straps mabey rachet straps. tell me when you are gonna leave then i can tell you were i live.

ps, just outta curiosity what are ya gona do with it?

·
shibby
4,828 Posts
I live in St Paul so it's about 2-1/2 hours to tow it. We're not sure what we're gonna do with it- either fix it up, part it out, or sell it. All depends on the condition and time it's gonna take once we get a closer look at it.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it shoul be able to be fixed up, the motor is almost torn all apart.. most of the bolts are mixed in a box so if your gonna build the motor back up good luck searching for bolts and stuff...If I were you personally and if I had the money id put a 460 i it and build a mud truck and start competiting

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i put it in the back... it is heavy i cant do it alone, we can do it if you want when you get here

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey dust, you never told me what your doin with it, btw who is taking it you or brett?

·
shibby
4,828 Posts
We're not sure what we're gonna do with it- either fix it up, part it out, or sell it. All depends on the condition and time it's gonna take once we get a closer look at it.

I'll be picking it up and it'll be stored at Brett's place.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey whats up guys? when are ya gonna come, I havent heard from either of you in awhile and dust said he wants to get it this weekend. I put all the engine parts in a box and put it in the cab of the bronco, you daid you wanted the hood on but i just put it in the back of the bronco, i collected all the nuts and bolts i could find and put em' in a box too but i dunno if i found all of em cause i had 3 engines in my garage so some stuff got lost or thrown out on accident. I have the title here in front of me but I know nothing about this stuff so you can take a look at it.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey, i dunno if you got the pm, ill be at my house from about 11am till later tonight, what time are you coming?? remember you can call if you need any thing you got my number?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts