Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
OMG its almost a
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First is your standard e-fan conversion Taurus 2-speed fan. Fan has been tested and works great. Only problem is a broken piece on the back of the fan. Doesn't effect the function of the fan at all. $35 shipped to the lower 48

Next is a BRAND NEW, never fired up, Victor brand Rosebud. This one is a MFA-1 size 6. Lists for like $63 at most places I think I paid a little more but it wont fit my torch handle. This is for a 100 series torch handle and I have a 300 series. $40 shipped to the lower 48

Next is a set of spring plates that I believe were from a cherokee but I could be wrong. They are for 2.5" springs and have a shock tab welded on the top of them. $20 shipped to the lower 48

Local pickup gets a discount on everything but the rack. Thanks for looking!

I prefer paypal but can work out other means if necessary.

·
Urban Assault Bronco
1,280 Posts
that rack is badass bro.. too bad you are too far away.

does the fan come with the controller thing or is it just the fan?

·
Registered
462 Posts
I would take that rack off your hands if I was local...damn, because that is a good deal on that too....

·
OMG its almost a
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gregg, Just the fan by itself but the controller can be had for under $15 at most parts houses.

I was looking at the rack last night and I think it breaks down in three pieces but that would still make it pretty big and I'm sure shipping would be a killer!

·
Urban Assault Bronco
1,280 Posts
could you possibly get a price on shipping by chance to Fort Carson Colorado 80902 for the rack and the fan please?

·
OMG its almost a
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
could you possibly get a price on shipping by chance to Fort Carson Colorado 80902 for the rack and the fan please?
Let me take the rack apart this friday and see how small I can make it. Then I'll weigh it and get some shipping quotes. Thanks

·
Premium Member
14,615 Posts
Have any wiring for the fan? ( the plug that goes into the motor?) Can you take an overall pic, so I can see the entire shroud. Lastly would you consider any trades?

·
OMG its almost a
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Have any wiring for the fan? ( the plug that goes into the motor?) Can you take an overall pic, so I can see the entire shroud. Lastly would you consider any trades?
I don't have the clip that goes into the fan, I never snag those from the junk yard as all three that I got ended up snapping apart so my local parts house has a brand new plug for less than $10 so I just bought new ones. Lemme know what you have for trade and we may be able to work something out.

I'll take some more pictures tomorrow night for you too.

·
OMG its almost a
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
50" x 20" x 10" is the absolute smallest box I could fit the rack in. It weighs in at 50 lbs with everything. Shipping from 86426 for whoever wants to get a quote.

BTT

·
OMG its almost a
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Info for the rack above, will ship on your dime! Can combine items as well for shipping.

·
Urban Assault Bronco
1,280 Posts
hmmmm $30.94 to fort carson colorado 80902 for the rack... let me think about it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts