1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
e40d Bronco Tranny:
$800.00:
Description:
I have a used e4od transmission that came out of a 1993 Ford Bronco XLT with the 5.8L 351W.

The Bronco was retired due to an accident. But the Transmission was in great working conidition when it was removed from the vehicle. It has Approx. 80,xxx Miles on it. It was meticuously maintened with fluid/filter changes every 20-30,xxx miles.

it doesnt have any hard miles on it. the truck itself was used mainly as a parts pick-up/drop off vehicle, occasionally to tow a 12' jon boat, and the occasional light off trail trip to do farm work or pick up firewood.

I have for sale the transmission, torque converter, and input shaft as a whole along with all the external bolt-on parts like shift selector and such. I might separate, but would prefer to sell as a matching unit.

Most, if not all fluid has been drained from the transmission and torque converter. A new filter and trans Pan Seal has already been installed (had an extra one already.)

Pictures are available on request. I prefer reply by e-mail @ [email protected] but you may contact me on my cell @ 561-901-7755 if need be. please leave a voicemail with name, number and item your calling about.
(City): Nashville
Will you Ship? (Y/N): NO

1 - 4 of 4 Posts