Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
with all the advice youve ALREADY gotten, drop fireguy50 a pm, he's got the 460, and may be able to help ya :shrug but like they said...................

·
Registered
71 Posts
it can be done but your gonna blow it. and ya gota have speed sensors all kinds of elect controls and wiring and your pretty much going to have to change your truck to being a 1994 model

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
KENNY said:
with all the advice youve ALREADY gotten, drop fireguy50 a pm, he's got the 460, and may be able to help ya :shrug but like they said...................

Fireguy does NOT have a 460. At least not in his truck...He has a stroked 351 @ 363. And i believe he is running a custom B&M tranny...

Definately not a 460 in his truck tho.

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
KENNY said:
I do :shocked When did that get swaped under the hood without me knowing :lolup :beer

Drilim said:
Fireguy does NOT have a 460. At least not in his truck...He has a stroked 351 @ 363. And i believe he is running a custom B&M tranny...

Definately not a 460 in his truck tho.
That's what I thought, but I may not know my truck as well as I thoguht I did :shrug

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
82corpusbronco said:
it can be done but your gonna blow it. and ya gota have speed sensors all kinds of elect controls and wiring and your pretty much going to have to change your truck to being a 1994 model
Not always. Aftermarket computers and harnesses can be used for a 351EFI/E4OD swap into an 82 truck.
EFI harness + EFI computer + Trans harness + Trans computer = $1000ish

·
Registered
18 Posts
nope you want to take my C6, and give me the E4OD :thumbup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts