Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says she gets going fine, shifts to first second and third smoothly but then just wont go into 4th, at 45 mph im doing around 3000rpm. Had pulled codes awhile ago i dont remembered exactly what they were but i remember it being something with the coast clutch solenoid so i replaced the shift solenoid pack and my problem has not changed. I've cleaned out the harness connector going into the top on the solenoid pack with wd-40 and followed it back cleaning all connectors accordingly. I just pulled codes using the grounded out self test plug method; only codes im getting are 111 witch is all system pass i believe and 332 witch is EGR valve opening not detected. Suggestions as to what to check now?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i have read it, i dont post alot on this forum but i am on it almost everyday reading watever i can, your diagonsis thread was the first place i went, i pulled the codes and am trying to find out now if its a short in the harness but i havent found anything yet. i had recently done the 3g upgrade, is there anyway that this could be realted to my problem?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, i installed a new solenoid pack because i was origanly getting a code saying the coast clutch solenoid was bad, but i still have nothing past 3rd.
Anything i should be specificaly looking for from inside the pan? there were no metal shaving and the fluid was a nice bright red

1 - 3 of 3 Posts