Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
www.lifted4christclub.com
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got four 15x10 Eagle polished aluminum wheels with 33" bfg All terrains on them with about 30% tread i would say. wheels look brand new, in great shape, tires would get you by for a year or so of daily driving. get some great wheels with tires for a great price, i'm getting other tires/wheels and want to keep there but need the cash. $250 Takes them. I'll have pics next weekend, shoot me an email he you want pics. I can bring them to iowa he someone wants. SOLD

·
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nope, not the same ones but same style. sorry, i don't want to ship. these could be 8" wide too, got them from super bob, he was told they were 10" wide, but didn't look quite as wide as the ones i got from blackbronco

·
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry, was going to add that, they are in Eaton Rapids, zip 48827. i have a couple interested, but can't really hold them until someone says they definately want them, been burned before doing that, sorry. if someone wants to pay pal me a deposit i'll hold them, other wise first to show up with money can have them.

·
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i need to use the truck when i'm back this coming weekend, but after next tuesday they will be availble for pick up anytime, make me some offers. i'll have them pulled off and ready to go if someone is interested. next time i'll be back in michigan is end of september.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
would you seperate wheels and tires?

they are 5x5.5 right?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.