Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
few of the cfw guys planning on running eagle rock on Memorial day. We will be doing a litte cleanup at trailhead ..
meet at the southgate home depot.. 115 & Lake Between 8-830am

·
Registered
272 Posts
think my little truck can handle it?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure you wouid be ok may need a tug or two but we should be able to get ya through it is a tight trail may get some new pinstripes though

·
Registered
272 Posts
I'm sure you wouid be ok may need a tug or two but we should be able to get ya through it is a tight trail may get some new pinstripes though
Sweet, I might already have plans, but if they don't happen I'll be there. Oh and pinstripes don't bother me when I have as much primer sittin atop the paint as it is.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The ride is still on well be meeting between 815 -830 at home depot leaving at 900... DirtyDave looks like hell be out there to... I can't wait to get out and show off my new hefty fab works front winch bumper and my new to me warn 8074 man that winch os older than me and still pulls hard and FAST.. Ill take plenty of pics for ya jared... How's the engine swap going for ya

·
Registered
415 Posts
yeah Im in Going to be there monday for sure. Jared if ya get this anytime give me a call and i can talk to ya about the engine. Glad ya got it in . sucks doin it with a lift ha ha but rhe hard wirk is over now youy need to get that thing running and come wheelin tommorow:thumbup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts