Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and the seach had a nice long night togather....and i still couldnt find anything.
So,where can i find after market parts for my 84 bko?
I have only found parts for 87 and newer.:banghead
Is there a secret website I dont know about?
And while i am here...can you ghetto fab a k&n with a carbrated motor?

Thanks guys :thumbup

·
Registered
84 Posts
just get a k&n to fit your air cleaner... get one of those open chrome jobs they got at your local parts store... and what kinda parts are you looking for? aftermarket what?

·
Registered
84 Posts
and to add,,, get an LMC catalog... its got just about everything for your truck and its all aftermarket parts... or you can lookem up online... lmctruck.com

·
Premium Member
9,989 Posts
Well there are 3 spots here under "For sale and Where to buy" so if no luck there you can go to www.LMCTruck.com - www.broncograveyard.com - www.dennis-carpenter.com and view anything you might need, dennis carpenter products are supposed to be from Ford Molds....all are after market.

California Truck Salvage seems to be good vendor and you might be able to have parts shipped if there not to big etc.

If you search here on a regular basis eventually you'll hit gold but that time line may not be fast enough for you but pricewise you can beat it, I've found some hard to find original OEM parts here at rock bottom prices so it may be worth it to keep checking you know.

Post some pics of that BKO for us to see......:thumbup

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just get a k&n to fit your air cleaner... get one of those open chrome jobs they got at your local parts store... and what kinda parts are you looking for? aftermarket what?
I am looking for an air filter,exaust,seats....I cant remember what els i was looking for.:shrug

And,I will go take some pics right now. They will be up in an hour or so.:thumbup

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Here it is!:thumbup
But sorry for the quality,my phone is the only camera I have right now:toothless

·
Registered
317 Posts
Your '84 bronco has a manifold heat riser in one of the exhaust manifolds, so many 86 and up exhaust y-pipes won't fit. I found this out when I bought a Bassani y-pipe.

Replace your stock exhaust manifolds with cheap summit shorty headers then you can run 86 and later exhaust pipes.

Mustang seats should bolt right onto your stock seat base frames so they will sit at the correct height and still move forward to allow access to the rear seating area.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Summit has a nice selection of universal seats as well, if you aren't looking for something stock.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mustang seats would be awesome!!!!!
So could I pull some out of any year mustang?
Let's say from a junk yard?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts