Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if anyone knows what font looks identical or close to the 60's style emblems for the Bronco. I'm trying to make a CB cover type thing and want either my name or "Bronco" scripted on it just like the old emblems.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply, but what I'm asking is, do you know what font that is? I'm trying to find it to download and use on a project I'm doing.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
I searched but couldnt find anything. I will keep looking. Let me know if you find it I would be interested in it.

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you very much. I've looked but couldn't find anything near it. I may just end up vectoring the Bronco out of that image up there or something, not sure yet. I don't even know if I want that on there or not..........we'll see what it comes out to lookin' like.

(Should I do a "writeup" on using the ashtray bracket as a CB mount? I mean...it's not hard to figure out or anything.)

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
-Spazmatic- said:
(Should I do a "writeup" on using the ashtray bracket as a CB mount? I mean...it's not hard to figure out or anything.)
Probably show some pics of it if you want and post it in the gen chit chat section. Theres a lot of debate on whats really tech and whats not so I reccomend just doing a gen chit chat post explaining it some.

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Makes sense. I may do that.

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bleh, why would I need a lousy sticker when I can get my laser to burn it into some plastic? :toothless

I may just leave it gloss black, with nothing on it. I was going to get some clear plastic (black coated) so that when I burn through the black I get an etched-transparent look...I want to run some LED's behind it once I get the plastic in stock. Gonna look pretty sick.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Chevy_Stomper said:
cool want to make me a grill insert for my 78 :p jk well maybe not
Actually, he probably wouldn't mind... for a price.

Why don't you just vector the pic above? A little photochopping and you'd have a nice clear b/w image, then it shouldn't be much hassle, should it?

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well that was what I was intending to do, but I wasn't sure if I actually wanted the word "Bronco" on it.

And srATEX, is that a YAG or CO2 laser?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
As in you're not sure if you want to go that route? Or as in you want the bucking bronco emblem?

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
He wanted the font because he wanted to possibly put his name on it, in that font. It would be easier to just get the font than make your name from scratch trying to make it look like the bronco script.

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Exactly Marauder. I guess my thoughts didn't come out right in black and white :shrug

I also would like to know....does anyone know where I can get some vectored flames around here? I'd like to do a flame job to a custom gauge cover I'm doing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts