Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
AKA Joe
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Early Christmas Preseant

I went to the Deisel Nats today at Engishtown . We mainly went to the Monster truck show at night . I picked up these bad boys for the bronco there I got a good price fully polished bracket selinoid and all . I am planning on mounting them between the frame rails so they are not too noticable .

:goodfinge :goodfinge

·
Registered
573 Posts
I'd like to mount one of the air horns that we put on our patrol vehicles in the bronc. They are really good for making your buddies jump three feet into the air when they unsuspectingly walk past the front of your vehicle. :histerica

·
Still Learnin!
504 Posts
Trust me those will make you jump ten feet there train horns. they are very very loud. A couple of my old Truck Driver friends had them. Even with the road noise of 2 rigs going down the road side by side those things are loud. Good snag just be careful and don't use them when a cop is near by they don't like it, plus there kinda illegal to use. But good snag what did they set you back $ wise?:thumbup

·
Registered
769 Posts
i have alot of horns, i pulled the factory one out another one kinda like the factory, a air raid siren thing that is really old and i just bought a dixie horn but havent out it in.

·
Registered
316 Posts
i got a little 30 dollar pair from VIP, i know you get what you pay for, but any way i can make these have a louder/lower sound? longer trumpet?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts