Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night at 1:16 AM, we have an 5.7* earthquake. I woke up and the house was shaking, and I hear like a machine engine sound. Nothing big happend just small cracks in few houses. What's going on? Lately I hear about earthquakes around the world more often.

What you think, soon will be the end of the world?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We always have long term plans, like life isn't going to end. I never in my 33 years had an experience close to death before. This event make me realize how fragile is life. Sometimes I hear exsoldier taking about how bad is war and I didn't knew about what fear they were taking about, I was expose to that fear for just 35 seconds and freaks me out. My respect for the soldiers fighting for our liberty.

Life is a mystery, sooner or later we gona die, we just have to acept it, be better human beens and respect the earth cause is the only one we have.

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,855 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
i had a serious reaction to something i consumed and i ended up in the hospital, i too felt that fear of death and it still messes with me sometimes. the only thing that has helped me is to work out more, eat better, be a better person, show my wife how much i really love her as often as possible, pray more, and trying to get my concealed carry permit.

it might seem a bit ironic but now more than ever i will blast anyone even remotely thinking of harming me or my family. that being said i am trying to be a better more patient person.

staring death in the face can be terrifying but you have to redirect that fear into positivity in your life. remember the days we have on this earth are limited so make them count.

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,855 Posts
so no more late night Taco Bell runs for you then. :goodfinge

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
i had a serious reaction to something i consumed and i ended up in the hospital, i too felt that fear of death and it still messes with me sometimes. the only thing that has helped me is to work out more, eat better, be a better person, show my wife how much i really love her as often as possible, pray more, and trying to get my concealed carry permit.

it might seem a bit ironic but now more than ever i will blast anyone even remotely thinking of harming me or my family. that being said i am trying to be a better more patient person.

staring death in the face can be terrifying but you have to redirect that fear into positivity in your life. remember the days we have on this earth are limited so make them count.
ur an illegal i bet we had to pay for it to

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,165 Posts
Last night at 1:16 AM, we have an 5.7* earthquake. I woke up and the house was shaking, and I hear like a machine engine sound. Nothing big happend just small cracks in few houses. What's going on? Lately I hear about earthquakes around the world more often.

What you think, soon will be the end of the world?
The earthquakes haven't been increasing; you're just hearing about them more.

Are you seriously that freaked out by an earthquake?
Says the guy in California...:haha
:toothless In California we think of them as entertainment. :goodfinge

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Is a good way of thinking, we can say "enjoy life".

·
Registered
91 Posts
Things are changing and its only natural the earth has cycles of destruction and renewal
the only thing that's different this time around is there are a hell of a lot more people around.
We aren't the only planet that's warming Mars's polar ice caps are melting too so if you think
life will go on as normal forever you better look closer at the past. Just one more reason to live
each day like it's your last because one of the worst feelings is regret. At least this is my outlook

1 - 16 of 16 Posts