Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody available to give a fellow FSB AZ Crew a little help with moving the front ttb axle forward 2"+ ? Don't rag on the ttb to bad, I already know it's not even close to being the desired setup, but right now that's what is in and I have to work with,until the swap. The front RA are back too far ( as per instruction) , but the springs and shocks are pointed to the rear as it is settling in. HELP would be apreciated.:banghead :banghead :banghead

·
0 Posts
Soo, you just need to move the rear R/A mounts forward 2" on the frame?

Just curious, how did you get the axle shafts in there if its pinched back 2"?

Is the long side wedged in the TTB window?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, the rear extended ra mounts need to move forward 2" and the yes the axle shaft is rubbing in the window. :doh0715:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Helping hands would be great. Sorry couldn't get back to you. I was on the road. Doesn't matter where it is done at just need to get it done before the big run. Thanks for the response.:whiteflag

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Power and Brown in North East Mesa. I will be working on her this saturday morning before the "RAIN" gets here. If anyone would like to help it would be great. PM me

·
Registered
506 Posts
hey dude, pm chris85xlt I think is his name I belived he moved his axles up..IIRC

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What a pain in the ars that was. Driver side no problems, everything nice and smooth. Passenger started the wrong way and continued to the very end. After breaking two ratchet straps and tweaking my back again, an extra long pry bar and heavy duty screw driver got the job done. The springs and shocks are now pointing straight up and in line. Thanks, to those that offered assistance.:twotu:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts