Discussion Starter #1

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
At least it has 1-tons

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
I'd like it better if the wheels were lined up with the wheel wells.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
I'd like it better if the wheels were lined up with the wheel wells.
Yeah I noticed that too but the tires are so rediculously big that I think they'd rub up front if he shortened the wheel base. the rear should have been done right

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
I think what that thing needs is some hydraulics or air bags or what ever they use and get that front end hopping

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
*Stiring the pot*

He must be a ***....I mean how can you get your kids & all of your soccer equipment in that...What a waste of a truck...You couldnt even go around corner very fast...

:popc1::popc1::popc1:

JOKING!!!!!!:goodfinge

Id wheel it if I had a spot big enuff to

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
It's at 2500ish right now, I think its worth it. Dont want it but it isnt highway robbery.

·
AKA Joe
1,109 Posts
Cool looking that high, but that thing has a few questionable things going on. Rear is triangulated 4 link but they added a panhard bar, no rear sway bar, some homemade looking steering arm going on, it's got huge wheel spacers in the front. The fab work doesn't look to bad but there isn't much lateral support the 4-link cradle. Not to mention 150k 302 with 5:13 pushing 49"s, atleast he did the 5:13 but it still must be hard to get going. It's got to be scary high without the cut outs like I did.

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
*Stiring the pot*

He must be a ***....I mean how can you get your kids & all of your soccer equipment in that...What a waste of a truck...You couldnt even go around corner very fast...

:popc1::popc1::popc1:

JOKING!!!!!!:goodfinge

Id wheel it if I had a spot big enuff to
Haha, i was just thinking the same thing

That truck actually looks pretty nice. Im not into the really big trucks and broncos, but thats one of the best i seen.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
I like the front sway bar drop and extended links

1 - 20 of 20 Posts