1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Bad, black magic voo-doo lady.

·
Registered
784 Posts
the things that get sold on ebay....i hope her 175 feedback werent from only those 2 items.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Cool, I might buy a couple

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
wanna be witch scam artist said:
I can not send your sealing spell through email, only by regular mail. Spells are affected by electronic current of any kind. Spells can meet resistance and opposing energy through other energy sources.
Heh, heh! As if mail sorters are hand cranked...:histerica

There are some really, really dumb folks out there breathing the same air we breathe...:shrug

·
Registered
165 Posts
Holy $hit :shocked . I got my Luck Money spell the other day. And today..................I find a dime under the snack machine :shocked :shocked :shocked

damn that chick rocks. :toothless

And as a bonus, she threw in a pair of dirty panties. Mmmmmmm diirrty (Homer Simpson voice). Man i love ebay.

Solid.
:beer

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Looks like she sold people a link to a free website too, and they weren't too happy about it. I think I'll pass on this fine piece of merchandise. I wonder if she can prove the skin veil thing, sounds gross.

·
aka BroncoB♥tch
840 Posts
did ya's ever go into the totally bizarre catagory and see some of the frakin retarded auctions in there that people make money off of. I think I have a haunted TV maybe Ishould put it on there :rofl:

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
ScorpionBoy said:
she's a witch! BUUUURRRRRNNNNNN HERRRRRRRRRRRRR
<in my best Old English Accent>

"What else floats in water?"

"Uhm....very small rocks?"

"A duck! A duck floats in water!"

<Monty Python fan here.....sorry>

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Q: Is this spell safe? I mean if I get it I don't want anyone to die and then I get their life insurance:)
Dec-15-05

A: I get this question a lot. No, nothing bad, evil or dangerous will come from this spell. This is white magick, not black magick. Believe, and you will receive. Jenica
Can I still ask for a death spell on a relative??

1 - 20 of 25 Posts