·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Cobra Jet said:
i put this in the classifieds thinking someone will jump on it, but this may get more visibility here...

:)
If people are looking for one, they're find it. All you're doing is helping the seller :banghead

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
There has to be something wrong with it

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Hell of a deal, be worth taking it for a test drive to check it out, 900 bones of r a 94 is a steal, even it if did have 200K on the clock. :thumbup

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
If people are looking for one, they're find it. All you're doing is helping the seller :banghead

some people buy deals they are not looking for though, if that was posted and it was in VA I would bid probably :thumbup

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
dsotmoon said:
some people buy deals they are not looking for though, if that was posted and it was in VA I would bid probably :thumbup
Thank you Joe, my thoughts exactly.

I bet if Joe had posted that bay link, you wouldnt rag him, would ya? :popc1:

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
dsotmoon said:
But some people are actually looking for something and find it, only to end up bidding against 'friends' from a website because someone posted a link they were too lazy or, not interested enough to look for themselves.:banghead

MyFullSize said:
Thank you Joe, my thoughts exactly.

I bet if Joe had posted that bay link, you wouldnt rag him, would ya? :popc1:
You would lose that bet. You're full of shit, you wouldn't buy it because you cried about every expense on you Bronco. :cry

I think Joe knows I would too. :toothless

1 - 9 of 9 Posts