1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
203 Posts
I picked up a black 92 gate today at a local yard for $75 in great shape, glass motor brackets and all. He's got another (red&white) for probably less but not in quite as good shape. Nothing but a little surface rust though. the only thing about the red & white gate is the glass is cocked sideways cause the bronk it's on has a couple of cars on it. :banghead I could go try to take a pic of it if your interested.

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CRASHNDENT said:
I picked up a black 92 gate today at a local yard for $75 in great shape, glass motor brackets and all. He's got another (red&white) for probably less but not in quite as good shape. Nothing but a little surface rust though. the only thing about the red & white gate is the glass is cocked sideways cause the bronk it's on has a couple of cars on it. :banghead I could go try to take a pic of it if your interested.

Man at the yards around here they want 500.00 for one in decent shape!!! That was a pretty sweet deal. I'll give ya a holler when I get back and see if it's still there. Thanks--Fog

·
Registered
203 Posts
Cool, just let me know when you need it. shipping will be from 70131.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts