Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....they wouldn't show the exact times auctions ended. It would be great if they just put the hour it ended and not show the minute.

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts
Hard to find a good deal on ebay now, everyone is trying to become rich - as is ebay.
I think people make more money on the damn shipping...its absolutely insane sometimes.

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,013 Posts
yeah... fighting everyone in the world for an auction item can tend to inflate the price a little... although i have gotten some great deals... things people commonly want i can almost get local for the same price

... the last hour thing mike mentioned is an interesting concept... but i just set my reserve as high as i want to go and walk away from the computer... it may end up looking like someone only beat me by $1 sometimes... but who knows what their reserve was set at... it may have been set way higher than mine... and they may have been willing to go way higher than me additionally.... ebay is just another part of the internet not worth getting frustrated at... i still use it for some purchases but i get out bid a significant amount of the time

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
I agree with Mike. I like Ebay as a source for...almost anything. :toothless I rarely bid on anything though, I only "buyitnow."

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I agree with Mike. I like Ebay as a source for...almost anything. :toothless I rarely bid on anything though, I only "buyitnow."
Yup. If it's a good deal at buy it now it's sold instantly otherwise I spend more than I originally thought it was worth just trying to "win" it.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
It's OK if you know how to play it's game (didn't used to have to worry about it but ya gotta work for the deals now!)
I don't like how they make you have a paypal account...

I've had TONS better luck with Craigslist when it comes to bargains....

·
CheeseBurger Milkshake!!
3,760 Posts
I've had good luck with ebay. I sell more than I buy, I only buy if it's such a good deal I can't pass it up. Last month I got a set of brand new Houser A-arms for my quad for $399+ $20 shipping. They retail for $599. Brand new, still in the package.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
i really dont like the new set up, i found things easier on the old set up.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
Nobody can beat the deal on the Bilstien shocks for our trucks on there for $260 brand new for all 4.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
Nobody can beat the deal on the Bilstien shocks for our trucks on there for $260 brand new for all 4.

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
I just bought a new Detroit truetrac for 394 shipped off ebay(Buy it Now). Cheapest price I found. But if your willing to wait you can usaly find things prety cheap. And if your like me you have more time than money.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts