Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is here such an animal?? my buddy just bought an 89 bronco, he says that it is an Eddie Bauer and he says that it has the 5.0 on the EFI intake. I havent seen it but thats what he says it is. anyhelp here? I just want to make sure he got what he thinks he got.

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
I have an 88 Eddie Bauer 5.0 if that helps any.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thats cool, i wasnt sure, I just wanted to make sure he got what he bought.....if that makes sence.....even I confuse myself.....thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yep I have an 89 Eddie Bauer with a 302.

·
Unregistered User
697 Posts
Yep, such a beast does exist. My bucky is an 89 EB with a 5.0 (302).

·
Registered
493 Posts
If you've got lots of gas to burn, the 5.8 is the shiz-nit :thumbup

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
i feel bad i have a 84 non EB and have the 5.8 carb. 10 gallons per miles. oh wait its 10 miles per gallon i think.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey any of u folks have quad shocks up front......seen both....what the difference...sorry probly should have started a different thread......

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
i have em. they are a rougher ride up front and cost more to buy shocks for.. it was part of the trailer package i think. dont quote me though.

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,685 Posts
My truck came with those. I think they came with a couple different packages, but in my case, it came as part of the "Handling Package"

·
Registered
748 Posts
The quad shocks were part of a package that Ford called the "Heavy Front Service Package." It was available on F-150s also and I believe maybe F-250s. The Eddie Bauer interior package started on the Fullsize Broncos in '85 after Ford found it to be a success on the BroncoIIs which the package was originally offered on 1-2 yrs earlier. The 302 is the base engine for the package with the 351 as the option, even though I have seen a good many Eddie Bauer F-150s that came with the 300 I6. So the 302 may not have been the original base engine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts