Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to restore EB tan color interior. Is anybody does that? Where is find rare material and fabric? Carpets, seat covers (like as plush) and upper 'ceiling' coating? And another - anybody can take a some pics for upper coating, so close as can be see fabric structure?

·
Super Moderator
9,700 Posts
every city should have someone doing headliners, and seats, unless its really small. THey are easy to put in and pull out usually.

As far as the other stuff, junk yard, ebay are the best sources. Also Car-part.com. Lots of used stuff there, but they have no pictures.

seat covers can be had on ebay and you can install them yourself. Carpet is sold by every parts source for broncos.

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,084 Posts
The head linears are do-able yourself also. It does take some time and you might not like your first attempt. The rear one is harder as its bigger.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm doing the same thing for mine, I scored two 'like new' leather seats from a local salvage yard for $250. Not sure if Russia has any broncos in salvage yards but you might check... I had to cal 5 or 6 of them before I found a guy who had any full sized bronco parts.

best of luck, take lots of progress pics and keep us posted!

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys - I'll try to handmade...
Thanks, Steve! - you have billion pictures on each question!!!
Our junkyards can have some Broncos and they are can sell seats - but mine is fine in internal structure - only covers need for seats.
Pics will be some later!

But what was unique for Eddie Bauer original fabrics and covers? For example, at Bronco Graveyard, this is not precisely those EB - like EB, EB style, but not EB. Seem like it will have some differences.

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have same chairs!!! But without outer arms... Same patch with trees...

·
Urban Assault Bronco
1,280 Posts
anoyne know if any places sell the oem EB cloth interior covers?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have same chairs!!! But without outer arms... Same patch with trees...
Did they come with outer arm rests? I've actually been looking at replacing mine with seats from the second row of a Windstar/Freestar - they fold forward and you can bolt the original base to them. I hate the extra large bolsters in my 1990. Which is sad because they are in perfect shape.

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did they come with outer arm rests?
I don't think - no places for outer armrests. Chair stay so close to door and inner door liner playing armrest role.

LMC is fine deliver to us - no any troubles...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts