Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

I am wanting to paint my '94 Bronco XLT like an Eddie Bauer, and was wondering how far up the lower two tone paint trim comes up the body?

Not my rig, but I am thinking a color scheme like this:

I like the Ford black with a white lower trim and a flat white hard top. I am not a huge fan of the eddie bauer "copper" color, but like the style they were going after.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I was thinking the exact same thing about my 1996. I think I might try white fender flares and a white bottom stripe to connect them. Instead of painting the stripe I'm going to check with a few local sign shops and see what they would charge we for some white vinyl. If it is reasonable maybe get a long enough piece to also add two stripes across the hood up to the roof and back out of the tail gate ( via mustang). Really getto this thing up.

·
Super Moderator
25,819 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking the exact same thing about my 1996. I think I might try white fender flares and a white bottom stripe to connect them. Instead of painting the stripe I'm going to check with a few local sign shops and see what they would charge we for some white vinyl. If it is reasonable maybe get a long enough piece to also add two stripes across the hood up to the roof and back out of the tail gate ( via mustang). Really getto this thing up.

View attachment 165391
Hmm I was also considering a vinyl sticker as well...

Yo 901,

1994 Bronco Brochure, Partial; Cover & Page 3; plus pics of EDDIE BAUER model accessories.
by BigRob at 1994 Ford Bronco Bronco Accessories pictures, videos, and sounds | SuperMotors.net

One pic for example by Rob;
View attachment 165392
Miesk5, I don't see where it mentions how far up the body panel it comes. I'd rather not guesstimate based off a picture. Could someone not get a tape measure and measure it for me and take a picture? It looks like maybe half an inch past the body line... were they painted like that or is the bottom a sticker?

·
Super Moderator
25,819 Posts
Hmm I was also considering a vinyl sticker as well...

Miesk5, I don't see where it mentions how far up the body panel it comes. I'd rather not guesstimate based off a picture. Could someone not get a tape measure and measure it for me and take a picture? It looks like maybe half an inch past the body line... were they painted like that or is the bottom a sticker?
Yo,unfortunately BigRob isn't a member here. Will try to find a member who has same paint scheme, but we're under spam attacks and rules violations so I may not be able to do anything today.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts