Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jun 22: Craigslist Ad http://cnj.craigslist.org/pts/1804425187.html

I took these steps off around 74k miles, at first i did it just because i thought it would look cleaner and make my truck look like its higher off the ground, but i noticed the bars underneath were totally rusted out, so i took them off as more of a safety issue.

they are in very good shape, just alittle bit dirty (I'll clean them up and get some new pictures...)

They are in very good shape for having 74k miles on them and what not, the bottoms are abit scratched up but if they were on a truck, you wouldn't see it unless you were underneath the truck. Also for the biggest con, since it was rather rusty, 3 of the 4 studs snapped off.... And alot of the hardware is gone to, but i did manage to keep some bolts/nuts and i think 2 mounting tabs... Thats all, the bars are gone (check my threads for the i removed my steps thread, you'll see why)

I'm not even sure if you NEED the rivets, The steps attach to the body and then the rivets go through the bars, they snapped off with alittle bit still there so i think all 4 would still go in the holes on the bars. the only thing i wonder is if it'd vibrate or not, i dont know. I'm sure theirs a way to get 3 new bolts in there, I just dont need these steps so I havent put to much thought into it... Maybe put a nut on the top and bolt it on from the bottom?

Anyways, here's the pics that i have now, i'll clean them up and get close up's of any bad scratches or what not, i havent really looked at them since october...

CLICK FOR FULLSIZE

I'd rather these be picked up locally, but if the buyer wants to pay for shipping i can TRY to find a box big enough... not really often i get boxes in this odd shape... $75 OBO Comes with what mounting hardware i have left, some bolts/nuts and 2 mounting tabs for the body.

Edit: here's some new pics, I'm gonna wash my truck tomorrow so i'll clean them up for one last round of pics.... If you think you see a scratch, its most likely dirt....

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump, its raining out today but if it clears up tomorrow i'll get some new pics

Dont be afraid to make an offer!

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Just a thought, I have shipped items such as this just wrapped with Bubble wrap.

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Registered
7,916 Posts
When I sold mine a few years back, the UPS store made a custom box for me and I think it cost about $50-60 a piece to ship them.

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When I sold mine a few years back, the UPS store made a custom box for me and I think it cost about $50-60 a piece to ship them.
wow :duh

I'd like to repeat that buyer pays for shipping :rofl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts