Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
Anyone here running Edelbrock IAS shocks in their Bronco? Any info. on these, good/no good? I have a '95, in real need of new shocks ASAP. Thanks to all.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
a friend had those on his 88 blazer, he thought they were to soft. what all has been done to your bronco? stock or no? what kind of ride do you want? im running skyjacker hydro-7000's rear and skyjacker nitro-9000 front. i like em. ranchos are good to, the 9000 series are adjustable. they got an in cab dial to adjust them without having to get out and do it on the shock its self. plus their cheaper than the IAS's. pro comps are also good. hope this was somewhat of a help.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BRONCOS&BOMBS

Thanks for your help Broncos&Bombs. My '95 is stock, stock height suspension....have to keep it that way too. I bought the Bronco a month ago, there's Monroes there now, but they are done. I would like to have as confortable/smooth ride as possible. I have a chance to purchase 4 brand new Edelbrock IAS shocks (fronts & rears), for $95.00. I think they go for $75.00 each, so this is a good deal. I thought I would ask here first and see if anyone was using them or had some first hand info., on them. I appreciate all the help, thanks in advance.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
Less then 100 dollars for shocks? Even cheapies would be a decent deal at that. Buy them lol.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KYB MONOMAX/BILSTEIN??

I'm also able to get (4)KYB MONOMAX shocks for $180, or (4)Bilsteins for $240. Who does your vote go for? Looking for as smooth/confortable ride as possible. Thanks in advance to all who offer their help :thumbup

·
Registered
604 Posts
Sorry for bringing this thread up again, but Summitracing has these edelbrock shocks on sale for $20 a peice. I have these on my f150 right now, but I think they are too long, or for 6". Can anyone tell me what the length is totally extended for either 6" or 4"?(just the front)

I am wondering if they meant 4" lift, they meant 4" of total lift...

thanks,
Josh

1 - 9 of 9 Posts