Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'evening Gents!

Years ago I collected the parts for my MAF swap. I grabbed the computer and harness from a 1991 Lincoln Towncar w/ 5.0 and an AOD transmission. At the time I also grabbed what I thought was the correct pinout diagram from Ryan's old site. Turns out the pinout I grabbed was wrong. So I've been searching all over the internet tonight and can't find the right one. Turns out this is a very specific setup since, in '91, only Towncars from California were MAF. That's also the year they switched to the 4.6, so this must have been a very early car off the line.

So does anyone happen to have the pinout/wiring diagram/EVTM for a California 1991 Lincoln Towncar w/ 5.0? Thanks!

Mods- if this is in the wrong section please feel free to move!:thumbup

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I don't have the VIN. I pulled the parts from a junkyard queen back in 2010, so I'm pretty certain it's long since crushed.

·
Super Moderator
26,089 Posts
yo Sloride;
See if these wiring diagrams match; use 1990, Lincoln, TC, 5.0
Wiring Diagrams in 86-current and TSBs for 80 - Current BBBMotor
http://www.revbase.com/BBBMotor/

and as you mentioned 91 LTC diagrams only address the 4.6

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Miesk,

You are, as always, the man. Thanks a ton! I've been able to get all the donor harness wires ID'd...now I just have to marry it up with the Bronco harness...which is looking like a huge PITA. Thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts