Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any pics of a 92-96 bronco/pickup with the EGR brand flares? I thought about ordering some but want to se them on a bronco/pickup first. I am doing this to cover up some rust that is begginning to come through. I was gonna knock out any loose rust and paint the area with por15, so I'd like to see how hight they cover the fenders.

·
Registered
5 Posts
^Reviving a Necro thread because I have the same question!

I've read over and over that the EGR fender flares are the ONLY fender flares that really flow well on a bronco. Problem is, the ENTIRE internet only has generic pictures that say something like

"Actual product may not be the same as picture."

Anyone have a picture of these mythical fender flares on their bronco?

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
I've never even heard of them. For what it's worth.

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,580 Posts
Damn I can't remember that guys name who built that truck... It was a nice truck though, and a good build on 44 boggers and 1 tons.

Those are cut-off fender flares though. You have to cut your fenders in order to run those flares, just a FYI..

·
Local # 40 Boilermakers
15,787 Posts
broncoholic or something along those lines. I liked the build in general but as I recall he used TTB extended arms and the fab work was very shoty on them.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,075 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
those are exactly what I want...are they called grizzly flares?
Looks like the bushwacker cut-outs. If so, bushwacker makes a quality product.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,075 Posts
yeah thanks..I was checking around and found them on Amazon, and they even qualified for free shipping..close to pulling the trigger....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Those are NOT bushwhacker cutouts for the 92-96. The bushwhacker cutouts for the last generation are big ugly smooth banana looking things. The owner in that pic bought flares for the previous generation and made them fit on his bronco. They aren't meant for it though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Old thread, but I recently bought the EGR flares (just the front pair so far to make sure they look ok). Had the same question that Beerguzzler had after not seeing any real pics online, but decided to give it a shot. Pretty happy with it so far. Will be doing the left front tomorrow and ordering the rear flares tonight.

DD3A6C75-A2AE-4ED0-8DEE-814E53613E2A.jpeg 3E767ABC-D14B-4C07-B654-27FBF8339D0A.jpeg

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,986 Posts
FINALLY! After over a decade, we see them! Hahah

I have the 80-86 bushwacker cut-out flares on my 85. They are what is pictured on the red 90s bronco above.

Reactions: Innesrandolph
1 - 15 of 15 Posts