Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked at a few places online that sell OEM Ford parts, but can't find one that sells the EGR tube. 91 Bronco with 5.8L. Can anyone tell me where I might be able to find one?

Thanks!

·
Registered
490 Posts
stealership prolly like 25 - 35 bucks, if its the same thing i had to replace.

·
Super Moderator
25,819 Posts
PCI, Inc. - exhaust parts & accessories, air check valves, stainless steel flex tubes for DIY EGR tubes, A.I.R., Catalytic Converter, EGR tubes, etc.; w/Ford part numbers - & order their catalog
Can order direct from them; also parts houses carry their products; cheaper than dealer.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
AutoBone had it in stock for $29.99, IIRC. It's a cheap knock-off, but it works.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks gentleman. I'd do a search at Motorcraft.com and other OEM Ford parts web sites and couldn't even find one, checked under a few categories like "emissions", "manifold", "egr", etc, etc but couldn't find it.

Again...thanks!

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,855 Posts
I'll second PCIINC. they make the OEM ones. Plus they are only about $20. I bought one from them a few months ago.

·
Super Moderator
25,819 Posts
edited to correct pn & RA price - thanks Aikidoka!
http://www.pciinc.com/partdetail.cfm?pn=152
-Replaces O.E. E8TZ-9D477-A and O.E. FOTZ-9D477-A
Use with #128 connector
-----------
As Sig wrote; ,local Autoboner has it as well as boo koo others + RockAuto!
Discount at RockAuto by Chris - scroll to latest 5% discount code, as of yesterday
http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44255

btw, RockAuto does show Ford part numbers for var. parts as well as pn's from other sources; some are the OEM source for Ford
RockAuto price for PCI #152 is $17.10

·
Who needs oil anyways....
1,739 Posts
miesk5 said:
PCI search shows several "Bronco" selections in their search engie; so, is this the correct tube?
"Ford OE Replacement Catalytic Converter Air Tubes
No. That is the air tube that goes from the air pump piping to just before the cat.

You want 152. The one that has (EGR) after it. http://www.pciinc.com/partdetail.cfm?pn=152

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,855 Posts
I went back and checked my previous post and it is the 152 you want.

I also bought it from RockAuto.com October 2005. At the time it was $17.10.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
bought mine from pci also. fast overnight fedex me at no charge. wow i was lucky

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the info gentleman. After checking with Autozone and Advanced Auto Parts here in my town, they said the didn't have it. I called my local Ford dealer and they wanted $56 for it. I found the PCI, Inc. part at a placed called www.rockauto.com. They charged $17.10 for it, but hit me with a $10.30 shipping charge from Wisconsin to Virginia, in any event...it's basically an OEM part and 1/2 the price of the stealership. If any of you ever need the part # here it is. PCI, Inc. # is 152. OEM part number is replaces is O.E. E8TZ-9D477-A and O.E. FOTZ-9D477-A. I hope this helps anyone in the future. Oh...it fits 88 and up with 351 Windsor.

Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
6,781 Posts
Cost me 38.00 bucks from PCI INC. 65.00 bucks from the dealer a while back ..

Stay away from dealer as much as possible.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm with you there. Sometimes we just can't get around getting something from a dealer. Most of the time it can pay off by shopping around.

·
Registered
104 Posts
This site is awesome.

I just broke this part. Stealership wants $79.00 for it and it will take 2 weeks to get here.

Even with rip-off shipping of $20.00 to Honolulu (MORE THAN THE FRIGGIN PART!!) it's still only $37.00....

·
F*ck 'em all
2,421 Posts
This site is awesome.

I just broke this part. Stealership wants $79.00 for it and it will take 2 weeks to get here.

Even with rip-off shipping of $20.00 to Honolulu (MORE THAN THE FRIGGIN PART!!) it's still only $37.00....
MAN, FORD LIST PRICE IS ONLY $57.45 FOR THE FOTZ-9D477-A, IF ANY OF U GUYS FIND THE NEED WHERE U HAVE TO GET SOMETHING FROM THE DEALERSHIP POST WHAT U NEED AND I'LL AT LEAST LET U KNOW IF UR GETTIN THE RIGHT PART# AND HOW MUCH TO PAY SO U DON'T GET RIPPED.

AND IF I CAN GET U ABETTER DEAL I DONT MIND DOIN IT.

·
Registered
983 Posts
wouldn't a piece of tubing from the auto parts store with a couple elbows work just the same?

thats what i did for mine, cost me about 6 dollars at autozone, about 10 minutes to make it all fit and its working fine.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts