Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the whole EGR assembly, which includes the EGR Valve, EGR Position Sensor, and EGR Tube with heat shielding. The valve and sensor, are Fomoco, and the tube is from Checkers Auto. All of this was brandnew 5k miles ago, and was just removed from a very performance built full roller 5.8 / 357w in a Bronco project I'm parting out to pursue other projects. This is as close as you'll get to new, for considerably less money. The fomoco valves are well over a hundred bucks by themselves, so here is a great chance to save some bucks for other parts, while still getting the higher quality stuff. In great shape, these come with the cast steel on the valve unpainted as new. As the exhaust heat is going right through there, they immediately get a rust dust look to them. This one ain't bad at all, sensor is still as new, as is the tube. Somebody put this to good use.

Asking 60 bucks, buyer covers shipping, payment via Paypal, and I have both a USPS and UPS account.

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
That's a good deal.

I don't need one, and I have a 302 anyway.

Did you have to remove the intake to remove that? I'm figuring yesh, but checking.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You bet it's a good deal. Great deal!

Not at all. Undid the couple of bolts up top, then it comes out a half inch off of the intake. Then undo the fitting down below, and lift strait up. With low miles, it all comes apart pretty easy.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Appreciate it, and it is close/tempting. This is just so darn cheap already for what these exact parts cost seperate.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Guess I should have just said I will take it. Oh well.
I wouldn't say that. If you were not satisfied it was the right animal, or that you wanted it, then you weren't convinced yet. Nothing wrong with that. Someone else, just got to that stage more quickly, and was the first to pay. Sometimes I even run into having more than one person saying they'll take an item, yet only one is first to actually step up to the plate with action.

This shipped yesterday.

Thanks guy's...............more parts to be listed shortly!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts