Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, my local NAPA didn't have the right type of vacuum hose. Actually they only had like two sizes instock. So I picked up about 5 foot of fuel line with the closest inside diameter they had. Only thing is, I don't have the "cap" that goes ont he end that plugs into the EGR Valve. Is that going to be a problem? Or am I going to have to pickup some bloody tiny clamps?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, I must be dumb or something. My Haynes manual doesn't show where the hose runs to at the rear of the motor. I've also tried to to trace it in the hood and I can't find it since the front broke off. If any of you know please share the wealth.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update, it goes to a VCV on the drivers side. I hope the jerry-rig I did will suffice until I get a proper hose.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Shakey,

Don't know much about your problem, other than to look at my manual and try to trace the line. But maybe you could help me. Don't know how big North Pole, AK is, but I have a bud up there named Adam Harding. If you ever run into that fellow, tell him Flo, and a whole slew of his other buds haven't heard from him in a while and we need an e-mail or something. [email protected]

BTW, steve83 has these things (broncos) memorized. He'll be able to help you out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts