Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With fixed yoke. Must bolt to AOD transmission.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
I just replied to your other thread. I have two e shift1356's. They do have the slip yoke but can easily be converted to fixed if you have your original fixed yoke. One was pulled from my truck and is in perfect working order, the other was from a yard and is perfect inside. I want $150 each will do $250 for both. Pm me if your interested. Oh and im close to the nj border!

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea thanks Ill keep you in mind. I just found one real close to my house. If it
falls through Ill let you know.

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
If ALL that falls through I have a electric shift 1356 out of a 93 bronco flange in rear...

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
I coverted my slip man to a flanged man. I hate the electrics thats why i have two now. Pulled a slip e out of mine bought a slip man then a elec flang and swapped parts. Cant stand the slips either, ive had driveshaft problems in the past!

Great white love the cent we should meet up one day.

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
All the bolt patterns are the same, $100 if you pick up, I believe it was around 115,000 miles

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All the bolt patterns are the same, $100 if you pick up, I believe it was around 115,000 miles
Can you PM me your address so I can check the distance?

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
08854, you were going to buy that hardtop from me but you didn't have a way to pick it up.....

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh right I remember. Looks like about hour and a half. Not bad.

Luckily I can fit the tcase in the trunk of my car. Is it ready to be picked up?

Will you be around this weekend?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts