Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I post this the other day but now cant find the thread. my 95 bronco with only 20k miles (yes i did 2 car fax) and they are original. the o/d light flashes and feels like the rear end does not kick into gear. i went to ford and thay say there is an electrical short. i had speed sensor changed and problem is on going. the whole problem is that some days it happens other days it doesn't does any one know any suggustions on how to fix????

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Try going to a parts store and get a free code scan done. The OD light flashing means there's a possible problem with your transmission.

You may want to get into your usercp on here and change your options to automatically subscribe you to any thread that you create or post in. That way all you have to do is go to your usercp and it will pop up. You can also go into your usercp and select My Threads.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi thanks had tested and code p0452 comes .speed sensor circut. R7R sensor and verified sensor is correct and ok.the dealer thinks electrical problem in harness.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts